NoRelevance

New to the game and yet... not?

Hey all! I'm Kasey and I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm on Corrado #2, though this one is definitely more temperamental than the first.

I joined because my current SLC is in need of some serious love and despite my longtime VW ownership, I admittedly am not very mechanically inclined. After a quick peruse of the forums, I noticed an apparent lack of US people, so hopefully I'm welcomed anyway. ;)

Looking forward to picking everyone's brains. :cheers:

Kasey

Of course - we have members from all over the planet on here! Welcome to the forum :) And don't worry - a lot of us are serial Corrado owners.. I'm on #4!

Hello & welcome, Is getting a bit quiet around here recently so nice to see some new people every so often.

I think females that like corrados are almost as rare as corrados themselves.

Hey all! I'm Kasey and I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm on Corrado #2, though this one is definitely more temperamental than the first.

I joined because my current SLC is in need of some serious love and despite my longtime VW ownership, I admittedly am not very mechanically inclined. After a quick peruse of the forums, I noticed an apparent lack of US people, so hopefully I'm welcomed anyway. ;)

Looking forward to picking everyone's brains. :cheers:

Kasey

TIDY!!!! A woman that loves a Rado, winner!! :D

Welcome, im sure it wont take long until you feel at home here & there are lots of helpful people to help us all out!

As mentioned, lots of us are serial rado owners including me ;)

Look forward to pics when you have time :)