Sign in to follow this  
g-master

Castle combe pics

:D What a great day £10 to get in and non stop track action from 9-5 8) Lack of vw's though and i only spotted 5 corrado's :( but apart from that sh*t hot day, fasted car's out on the track had to be the RS500's, evo's, scobby's and nissan skylines mind blowing :shock: and there was a renault laguna with a rover v8 twin turbo with 450bhp :lol:

no mate i bottled it :) maybe next time :wink: really need to get an oil cooler it was a hot day and oil temps were to high for my liking.

There'll be more VW's up there in July for the Autometrix event. I thought the track time was simply too expensive to that's why I didn't go up. Nice to see someone took the Beetle Cup racecar up there too - I bet that was popular with the blokes who were out on track...

Serious question.... how was the general area around Chippenham being policed? I heard a rumour that Wiltshire Police were very much out in force yesterday ??

yeah they announced over the speakers that the police were out in force, and any one caught speeding would be dealt with in the normal way. only police i saw was one car in the grounds thats it ,none on the way home but i did'nt stay right to the end so it might of been a different story later :roll:

I was at Castle combe on Saturday too, it was the first trackday I've been to so just went to look.

It was a great day,

I was expecting more VWs too but it was good to see a range of cars.

Had to laugh when I saw the Daihatsu Domino on the track :lol: ,

I'm looking forward to getting out on the track soon, but having seen a couple of loony drivers maybe at a different event. :wink:

As for the cops I saw a crowd of them at the chippenham roundabout at about 10:30 when I arrived,

and I didn't see any when I left.

VW Driver Castle Combe Trackday, 24th July. £120 for six 15-minute sessions

Learn more about your Corrado's handling and performance in one day than you ever will on the public road. Also an opportunity to see how fast a MkI GTi can be made to go if you do the right mods

See you there :D

http://www.autometrix.co.uk

VW Driver Castle Combe Trackday, 24th July. £120 for six 15-minute sessions

Learn more about your Corrado's handling and performance in one day than you ever will on the public road. Also an opportunity to see how fast a MkI GTi can be made to go if you do the right mods

See you there :D

http://www.autometrix.co.uk

heheheheheheh...should be done by then!

See if I still don't make you my bitch on track... I have cunning, good track knowledge, and complete stupidity on my side :p