Hofmiester

17" TT Comps with Toyo tyres

Hi All,

I have for sale my rather nice TTcomps which have been refurbed in OE silver and have 195/40/17 Toyo proxies (have a bit of stretch to them)

The wheels are in very good nick and were polished before but the previous owner couldnt be doing with the up keep of the polished look, the wheels have not been filled and so could be repolished again without issue.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71650[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71651[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71652[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71653[/ATTACH]

The two rear Toyo tyres are very good and have about 4-5mm of tread. The Drivers side front has about 4mm left and is a little more worn on the inner shoulder but perfectly fine. The passenger front tyre is shot, heavy wear on both inner and outer shoulders and while drivable is probably not legal.

£300, no offers and collection from Newcastle. Happy to help if you want to organise your own courier.

Edited by Hofmiester

What condition are the tyres in??? where abouts in newcastle are you based, i am located in middlesbrough so not too far away!

---------- Post added at 7:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:33 AM ----------

What condition are the tyres in??? where abouts in newcastle are you based, i am located in middlesbrough so not too far away!

sorry mate, i have just seen the info about the tyres!!! would you take £250 cash and i can collect this week?

Just checked my paypal and I've had a deposit on these at £300.

£250 would get you some pretty poor ones. £300 is a bargain for these, check out the other set of comps in the classifieds for £250 and also the ones on Briskoda for £230...... You'll see what I mean as with these you just need to change one tyre rather than paying for full refurb and tyres!

Edited by Hofmiester

fair one mate i hear what your saying, thanks for the quick reply, if i can get some good 20mm 4x100 - 5x100 adaptors i will be back in touch with the asking price.

cheers