jonny_ash

Window Rollers Needed

Although they're not getting used much at this time of year I am still after new window rollers for my drivers side window. One keeps popping off if the window goes lower than half way so definately need at least one but would be keen to swap both if anyone has 2 they can bear to part with. Pleeeeaaase!!

I had this problem mate, and tried everywhere to get hold of a pair of window rollers and failed, they seem to be very thin on the ground. I ended up breaking my G60 and using the window rollers off that to replace the ones on my VR drivers side window. I still have the ones off the passenger side somewhere, and they are in good condition. If I can find them I will get in touch mate, they are buried under all the other car parts somewhere.

You are an absolute gent mate. I have posted on here about them a few times and never had any joy and I know they are rare to say the least. I spotted someone else asked recently and got lucky with somebody having some spotting thier message so I guessed I'd just play the law of averages and keep asking. Hopefully its worked :)

If I was to start a production run of these would anyone else be interested ? There was a group by here before on these rollers but thats gone all quiet.

Stick the message under a new heading to gauge interest for that mate. You'll get more views and a better response. I know most people who have any are now holding on to them rather then selling for when theirs inevitably give up on them. I'm sure you'll get a fair bit of interest if the price is right

I'd be interested, depending on price. I bought two sets a couple of years ago but can't find them. Oops.

Still on the hunt for some of these!! Anyone?

Wouldn't mind getting my drivers window open now the weather is picking up :)

im after two sets aswell if anyone can sort anything?

edit anyone got the part no?

Edited by STU175
missed abit

I should have couple of them , will let U all know in here tomorow

I'm getting all excited about this lovely summery weather were having and it reminds me I still cant open my drivers window. Has anyone anywhere got a spair pair of window rollers/ castors knocking about to save me from overheating?