BILLCOR

Door/Window Trims

Mk2/Corrado fitment Eibach Strutbrace, needs polished, no big scratches or dings, not easy to come by - £120 posted or I'll polish it for an extra £15 SOLD to clumpy1

Vr Steering wheel, nice condition, little to no wear - £50 posted SOLD to lj16v

Full set of bump strips of my Vr, good condition, will need new adhesive tape obviously - £35 posted SOLD to Hofmiester

Genuine R32 Keyring, bit random! £25 posted SOLD on R32OC

Left & Right Door external window trims, rubber is good and in reasonable shape - £25 Posted

Edited by BILLCOR

I will take the steering wheel please : )

Actually bought one last week from the forum, but when it tuned up.......the little piece of plastic that sticks out the back where the wheel mounts to the hub/spline had broken off in transit, arrrrrgh!! So please please can you make sure that it is super wrapped when you send it ! : )

Let me know your PayPal details and I will send you the money.......

Laurence

I will take the steering wheel please : )

Actually bought one last week from the forum, but when it tuned up.......the little piece of plastic that sticks out the back where the wheel mounts to the hub/spline had broken off in transit, arrrrrgh!! So please please can you make sure that it is super wrapped when you send it ! : )

Let me know your PayPal details and I will send you the money.......

Laurence

Sorry Laurence, should have said no Paypal, bank transfer is fine though

If Eibach strut brace for any reason doesn't transact, I would be happy to purchase it.

Rams

If Eibach strut brace for any reason doesn't transact, I would be happy to purchase it.

Rams

Paid for and boxed to go..sorry

Are you open to offers on the rubbing trims for the doors? I want some but as most folk take them off and throw away, I don't want to pay much for them ;)

Are you open to offers on the rubbing trims for the doors? I want some but as most folk take them off and throw away, I don't want to pay much for them ;)

Offer away