robbo532

4x100 - 5x100 hubcentric adaptors

as the title reads, i am looking for a full set of 4x100 - 5x100 hubcentric adaptors to go on my corrado 16v, good condition and securing bolts would be a great help!!!

thanks

Can i play Devil's advocate for a moment? Why use hubcentric adapters at all? Would it not be better to convert to 5x100 hubs and delete the need for heavy and unnecessary parts. If you require the spacer element of the hubcentric conversion, then you would simply need to either obtain wheels with the correct offset or adjust with light weight alloy spacers. Ergo reducing unsprung weight. Just a thought to perhaps consider?

thanks for that, i understand what your saying and i have considered this as its not a big job and is relativley inexpensive however i do have a few sets of 4x100 wheels and i like to chop and change depending on time of year etc so the idea behind the adaptors is to give me flexibility.

i already have some adaptors on my mk2 golf and as long as they are installed correctly (threadlocked/copper slipped etc) then they seem to work fine with no adverse effects or imbalance to the ride, i do totally agree with your comment tho and in an ideal world if i could get a few sets of wheels with the correct pcd the i would most definatley adjust the hubs to suit.

its my own fault for liking too many different manufaturers of wheel :cheers::p