red arrow

Osf foglight - early version

I'm interested and very new to Rado' date=' mine is a 1995 2.0 will this match my N/S one,?[/quote']

No sorry this is the early type

How bad is the difference. Can I pick your brain and ask are the headlights different too' date=' from old to newer models?[/quote']

Here you go mate seeing as some people are only interested in helping you if there is money involved check out ebay no 251221667268 this item is for later car's like your's an early foglight fit's in bumper without the frame which the later fog/indicator are housed in hope this help's mate.

here you go mate seeing as some people are only interested in helping you if there is money involved check out ebay no 251221667268 this item is for later car's like your's an early foglight fit's in bumper without the frame which the later fog/indicator are housed in hope this help's mate.

i only know its the early type after trying to fit to my car - it was purchased on here as being the later one !

Asking price is what i paid for it .

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

I really dont know if the headlights are different on the later models - sorry .

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

I'm interested and very new to Rado' date=' mine is a 1995 2.0 will this match my N/S one,?[/quote']

Really sorry I dont know if all headlights are the same - Only been on here since 2006 to !

i only know its the early type after trying to fit to my car - it was purchased on here as being the later one !

Asking price is what i paid for it .

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

I really dont know if the headlights are different on the later models - sorry .

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Really sorry I dont know if all headlights are the same - Only been on here since 2006 to !

Shame on you.

HaHaHa class.......