twin45

genuine amber indicators

got a second set of amber indicators im goin to let go know thay are still on classic parts website at€55.68 each plus shipping

im looking at SOLD posted no cracks in lenses

IMG_20130120_114907_zps4ad8bafd.jpg

Edited by twin45

But they're only £115 for a pair, brand new, shipped from VW Classic Parts..

Edited by Jim

as you seem to tell me on my posts that are ova priced same as the car i was sellin where it stats not to reply to cars forsale ads and keep it to private message for replys please do so . im only put them at that price as seen them go for that on german ebay and thats why i put the as near offers .and i think there shippin is more than €5 euros and i had my vw dealer try to get them from classic parts and thay

camr through as clears so unsure if you can get them new if your not intrested dont reply

cheers

Just for your info with shipping these work out at £97 brand new to your door.

You might want to adjust the price to avoid further ridicule/comments or list them on ED38 which the relevant scene tax you've applied.

as you seem to tell me on my posts that are ova priced same as the car i was sellin where it stats not to reply to cars forsale ads and keep it to private message for replys please do so . im only put them at that price as seen them go for that on german ebay and thats why i put the as near offers .and i think there shippin is more than €5 euros and i had my vw dealer try to get them from classic parts and thay

camr through as clears so unsure if you can get them new if your not intrested dont reply

cheers

As a moderator, my comments are purely for the wellbeing of our members - it would be negligent of me to allow someone to sell things at over what they cost to buy them brand new, hence my reply. I'd suggest you think about how you price your adverts in future. Sorry if that upsets you.

Jim gives his time freely for this site to run as well as it does. I for one respect his views on things and I'm sure many others do too. Considering that he(and the other mods) oversee all the for sale ads, and have a better idea of fair pricing,you'd be wiser to listen to good advice when it's given, rather than spit the dummy :)

thanks for your constuctive coments i do under stand the mods replyin to adverts and i didnt spit my dummy cheers easypops was just listing them as id seen them for that price on other forums and ebay i will change price . cheers for coments and im not sellin bits ova priced didnt really know that thay are worth as for the other corrado bits ive sold wernt ova priced cheers anyway