Wesleyvr6

Lots of late Corrado parts, last few bits

Do you still have the steering wheel and polished inlet manifold for sale?

If you've still got the inlet manifold then would it fit and work correctly on my late 95 VR?, it has the plastic rocker cover fitted.

Is this a genuine inlet manifold from a Golf VR6, what year and mileage? and why are you selling it after having it polished?

Cheers

Edited by Philstrm250

Do you still have the steering wheel and polished inlet manifold for sale?

If you've still got the inlet manifold then would it fit and work correctly on my late 95 VR?, it has the plastic rocker cover fitted.

Is this a genuine inlet manifold from a Golf VR6, what year and mileage? and why are you selling it after having it polished?

Cheers

Hi Phil, yes I still the manifold, it is indeed from a golf Vr6, I never got round to fitting it due to time, I believe these are a straight fit with an adapter plate for the throttle body end. The steering wheel sold I'm afraid.

What would shipping for the side mirrors be to Norway ?

I will get a quote and let you know buddy.

So the manifold wouldn't come with the adapter plate then and I'd have to get a custom made one?

That's right buddy, think somebody on here made one a few months back.

I will get a quote and let you know buddy.

thnx! :)

(Don't know why it got into a double post from me here....lol...:) )

That's right buddy, think somebody on here made one a few months back.

I'll leave it then, thanks. I'm looking for a direct bolt on 2.9 media blasted or polished inlet manifold, no adapter plate required.

Got quoted £26 buddy?

So £66 shipped then ? - I presume the motors are working ?, so the only thing missing is the mirror itself ?

So £66 shipped then ? - I presume the motors are working ?, so the only thing missing is the mirror itself ?

pmd

Have you still got the polished 2.8 inlet manifold for sale and if so what year Golf is it originally from please?

Would it be a straight bolt on fit to a late 97 - 98 year Golf 2.8 engine, including the rocker cover and engine top plastics, no mods. required?

If it's still for sale then are you going to National Day?

Cheers

Edited by Philstrm250

Have you still got the polished 2.8 inlet manifold for sale and if so what year Golf is it originally from please?

Would it be a straight bolt on fit to a late 97 - 98 year Golf 2.8 engine, including the rocker cover and engine top plastics, no mods. required?

Cheers

PM'd

---------- Post added at 1:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:28 PM ----------

Cheers

PM'd