Greatraz12

100 pound car

I'll sell you a spare alloy, old steering wheel and maybe chuck in an old head unit for that!

how about chucking a full tank of fuel in too :)

Bearing in mind that a car is worth about £200 in scrap.. I think you have no chance of finding a £100 car!

ebay.. u can find a 100 pound rover 200, i wud not advise one of those tbh.... if its cost a hundred quid expect to pay twice that to fix the issues lol

ive found you the perfect car. its a little over budget, but the guy is very lazy and probably wont put up much a fight when haggling.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71970[/ATTACH]

must be loads of em "up northn" isnt there? just pop across to liverpool and you'll get one for £50 i expect :) mind you might not get all the way home in it before get a tug from Mr plod lol

my brother is selling his 1994 e36 bmw, but its around £500 so a bit more than you might want to spend. Good car, its got about 113k miles, new brakes, water pump, head skimmed new head gasket, new exhaust, regularly serviced by us. He's in Manchester as well (M20).

Edited by fla