Sign in to follow this  
phaserno1

Phaserno1 VR6 Ice grey Updated 01/05/2004

Here are some pic's i found that i took the day befor some one reversed into the front of my C,

im still waiting to get it back :( aarrrr i want to drive it again....... hope you like them..

Phil

Unsure, as they are still trying to find partsfor her....... The tolting cost to date is £2000.00, and now my other replacement car is leeking water this morning...ummmm antoher mashed ford lol :D

£2000...... for a new wing, light and front pannel!!! where did you take it? Porsche!!!

you know your entitled to take it anywhere you like for a second opinion and your insurance company has to pay for the quote you decide is the best (as long as you can justify the quote)

jedi-knight83 - dosen't bother me as long as it comes out looking nnniiiccceee, they only said goto one garage so, so be it... :D

£2000...... for a new wing, light and front pannel!!! where did you take it? Porsche!!!

you know your entitled to take it anywhere you like for a second opinion and your insurance company has to pay for the quote you decide is the best (as long as you can justify the quote)

parts alone would be well close to £1k if not more :shock:

"£2000 and rising" ..

That'll be the infamous slam panel then. Around £700 + VAT from VW, from what I hear...

Still, it'll be a good thing - all new panels means no more rust bubbles around the headlights...

dr_mat - sure i dident have any rust bubbles anyway but fair point m8. it is the slam panel that is doing the damage lol for his ins company along with my hire car.... :lol:

chris... the day i picked up it up, i had it for 40min and i went bang mashed. gave me another 1 and its becoming rope now, the first only had 100m on the clock..lol :D

will post some in the sunshine soon, then it will have a brand new front end...... went to see it yesterday it was in pices lol.. :D