sharpy-vr6

Passat moonroof and delocked passenger handle

I have been trying to keep an eye out recently for one of these, but I have given up as they seem to come up rarely.

If anyone has a good condition and working one for sale let me know

PM sent

---------- Post added at 9:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:01 AM ----------

handle.jpg

---------- Post added at 9:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:51 AM ----------

handle2.jpg

Ahhh wicked.

I've never heard of the toledo's what's the fit like because I've heard there's a difference between the passat b3's and b2's??

If you have some pictures I'll probably be interested mate.

Hi mate,

got it out of the loft and took some pictures for you, the frame and glass are identical to the corrado sun roof/frame, all mounting holes are the same. this will bolt straight up, the glass will have to be adjusted on the frame like the corrado one can, as the roof line of a toledo is obviously different to the corrado. There are 2 whispy little marks and a light scratch that my autoglaze mate said will polish out. have tried to show them in the picture, they would only show up by having to use an LED light. I have taken some pics with it sat ontop of a corrado sunroof to prove it is the same. motor mounting the lot are the same.

I see you live just up the road in southampton so not to far for you too see it if you want?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]71984[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71985[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71986[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71987[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71988[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71989[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71990[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71991[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]71992[/ATTACH]

The sliding interior panel needs a clean some dirty marks, just being as honest as i can so not to mess you about. have a look see what you think, to be honest i have made i sound worse than what it is.

cheers Kev.

Looks good if your around this weekend I may make a trip out of it.

It's been a while since I've been to Georgie porgies in pool so I can get a nice meal after aswell :) top notch haha

Ha Ha yep top munch, I am about from 12 - 6 Saturday may stay in abit longer if you are going for munch, then going out on the p#ss, am in all day Sunday recovering mate.:p

Haha I'll probably make it Sunday afternoon/evening so you and me both can recover from Saturday night.

I'll pm quick