lamwagon

corrado headlights pair..

James, please tread carefully here, things like this happen on every forum, fortunately not to often on here, but its the chance you take when buying things from individuals you have never met.

No one wants to get ripped off, it just happens.

We only got this forum reopened in Feb2012 and I for one don't want to see the Parts for Sale forum getting locked up as it was before due to all the hassles Andi and the mods were getting from folks.

The rules above clearly state "The Moderators and Administrators cannot assist with any disagreements"

I don't want that either Bill and can totally understand where you are coming from i have worded what i wanted to say in the wrong manner sometime's this happen's like you say we should not have to rely on the mod's being grownup's i know 99.9% of the guys/gal's on here are for the corrado and will help other's out ;)

There's no sweeping under the carpet - I can assure you. The problem is that quite often folks don't bring problems like this to the attention of the moderators.. I only happened to browse into here out of coincidence and saw what was going on.

Report people who don't sent items, we'll send them a message asking them to wake up / respond / send a refund or whatever.. if they don't we'll ban them from the forum.

As BILLCOR says the For Sale section is a continual thorn in our side. We can only do so much to stop people from screwing other members. If you want payment protection, meet face to face or buy stuff with PayPal - there's not much more we can do.

Yeah sadly a few individuals cock it up for others, unfortunately if buyers have checked the bad seller/buyer thread and still purchased from someone with bad history then i think it's an incident waiting to happen.

It shouldn't have to be this way and it's actually quite sad too but some folk are just too fecking arrogant and lazy to give a sh1te. Winds me right up too but it really shouldn't be down to the Moderators who already have their hands full.

It seems a few members have been banned for bad form so thats all that can be done really but doesn't help the gilted buyer in the end :(

I am doing this through Paypal but its still cost me £12.92 to return the wrong lights by a trackable means so I'll have still lost out.

I have still heard nothing from Adam or the Paypal account he uses in the name of Lauren Scott.

You've been refunded, Iam sorry I sent you the wrong item was my mistake and I held my hands up, admittedly I have only just seen this, and in the last month or so only briefly come on to check my pm's. when the passant lights arrive ill refund you for your costs..

Sorry and thank you.

This seems to be happening way too often on this forum.

A very simple solution would be to permanently ban individuals who advertise to sell goods then do not answer PM's, do not send the goods, make a variety of excuses, etc etc.

It's becoming a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Running out of time to collect it Adam - emailed them to see if the system was showing the state correctly

Thank you for your email.

When our driver attempts to deliver a parcel and no one

is at the address, he can either leave the parcel with a neighbour, take the

item back to the local depot or take it to the nearest Post Office that accepts

Parcelforce parcels.

Unfortunately as there was no one in when we attempted to

deliver your parcel, the driver has delivered this to your local Post Office at

the below address and I can confirm that this is now available for

collection.

Newport Pagnell

30-32 High Street

Newport

Pagnell

Buckinghamshire

MK16 8AQ

The Post Office will hold parcel's for up to 16 days.

When collecting your item from the Post Office you will need to bring:

- Your attempted delivery card

- Proof of identity

- Proof of

delivery address

The following are acceptable as proof of identity / address:

- Recent utility bill

- Council tax bill

- Passport

-

Driving licence

- Bank statement

If you did not receive the attempted delivery card and

the local Post Office cannot release your parcel, please contact the depot on

the below details for further assistance.

Parcelforce Worldwide

Dunsby Road

Redmoor

MILTON KEYNES

MK6 4AD

Telephone: 0844 2096154