Jonesy

Lots of bits Interior, Panels , wheels ect

Dox yer fitted fine with standard bumper and I believe it is late hangers as the car was an M with late dash?

UseOnce £200?

Jjasonjj they are quite bad mate the one bit looks like a grinder has been at it at some point do you want more photos?

Oh right. Um yer if you could send me some picks. I only need them temporarily so aslong as the rust or grind hasn't gone through. How much you want for them?

Dox yer fitted fine with standard bumper and I believe it is late hangers as the car was an M with late dash?

Offer £110 for the zorst and the abs pump, I've a friend in Ponty who's a courier who passes your way most days heading to london so no need to wrap the zorst

Dox

Sounds good to me which ponty is he in?

Pontypridd

PM paypal email address, address and a contact number for Nick the courier.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 5:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:13 PM ----------

Pontypridd

PM paypal email address, address and a contact number for Nick the courier.

Thanks

Money sent and I've forwarded your address and number, he'll be in touch soon.

Hey jonesy, interested in the slam panel and drivers late wing you had mentioned on my wanted thread for the parts. Would you accept my offer from there? I can collect also. Also interested in your us spec plate tub, I don't suppose there are any other pets you are on the lookout for that I could offer in part exchange? Thought I'd ask. Thanks mate.

---------- Post added at 3:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:59 PM ----------

Stupid auto- correct on iPad, that was supposed to say parts you would consider in part exchange ha.

Hey jonesy, interested in the slam panel and drivers late wing you had mentioned on my wanted thread for the parts. Would you accept my offer from there? I can collect also. Also interested in your us spec plate tub, I don't suppose there are any other pets you are on the lookout for that I could offer in part exchange? Thought I'd ask. Thanks mate.

---------- Post added at 3:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:59 PM ----------

Stupid auto- correct on iPad, that was supposed to say parts you would consider in part exchange ha.

Was going to say I wouldn't mind a tiger!!!

Sam.l the Wong was rotten on removal ill inbox you my number now and give me a text

Cheers

Jonesy

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Sam.l the Wong was rotten on removal ill inbox you my number now and give me a text

Cheers

Jonesy

Hey Jonesy, I wont be able to get to you today with regard to picking up the slam panel sorry. Something has come up. But Im off on Wednesday, could I come up then to grab it? Let me know. Thanks.

Hi Jonesy, have you got back from holiday yet? Need to try an arrange a time to collect the slam panel if possible! Not in a huge rush but be good to have a plan :-) Thanks. Sam.