chiller1

Need some body panels for the front end as it has just bed ripped off!

Hi people I'm after some body panels for the corrado as a dosy sod in a focus decided to take the front corner of my car this afternoon follows:

Late Bonnet

Late drivers side wing

Late front panel

Late front bumper

Both indicator& fog light drivers side

Drivers side head light near new as possible as the were new

My car is painted in brilliant black metallic so if the panels are in that colour that's just a bonus. But I will take any colour I would just like them to be in perfect condition no rust/dents etc. I am based in Bingley West Yorkshire if any one is able to post or i will collect as I have a van thanks in advance for looking please txt me on 07854828567, pm me or reply to post.

I have late sherry pearl drivers wing at my parents house (end of the m67, hyde). It was in perfect condition last time i saw it but had no side repeater.

I've just broken my 92 G60 as the engine ate itself. I still have both wings, bonnet and bumper. Bonnet is definately late spec but I'm not 100% if wings and bumper are as I know my car was a crossover model with a mish mash of bits. Either way I'm happy to do a deal on what I have as the panels are big and cumbersome and blocking up my garage! Grill has already been sold (which was late spec) as were headlights (also sold).

*edit* forgot to mention I have front panel also (believed to be late)

Hi would you be able to give me your phone number so I can ring you please interested in bonnet wings and slam panel cheers you can txt me on 07854828567 thanks very much Richard