G60radoboi

How much work required to get it back on the road?

Looking at a valver in North London tomorrow. It has been stood off the road for over 10 years!!! All tyres flat, batter flat etc. How much work you reckon it would take to get it going on the road again? Around 40K on the clock so I know apart from the obvious serviceing and brakes all round and battery what else could be potentially broken? The asking price is about 1500.00 which I thi9nk is a bit steep considering work that needs doing to it.

Looking at a valver in North London tomorrow. It has been stood off the road for over 10 years!!! All tyres flat, batter flat etc. How much work you reckon it would take to get it going on the road again? Around 40K on the clock so I know apart from the obvious serviceing and brakes all round and battery what else could be potentially broken? The asking price is about 1500.00 which I thi9nk is a bit steep considering work that needs doing to it.

are you taking the stereo out ????

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?79156-Bargain

assume it's the same one ???

LOL, yeah that is the one!! So guess I will steer well clear of it then hahahaha Would make a great project methinks but at his price........

All is explained in the linked thread mate, would cost twice as much to bring it up to a standard of one already roadworthy. Honestly I'd look elsewhere mate.

LOL, yeah that is the one!! So guess I will steer well clear of it then hahahaha Would make a great project methinks but at his price........

I guess it depends how cheap you can buy it for, and how deep are you pockets.