dan95x

16" Audi Speedlines, 5x100 - Cheap and clear big brakes!

I have a set of 4 + one spare (you will see what I mean in a minute) 16" Audi Speedlines, as fitted to A3 1.8T Sports.

To be honest, I would not have considered these for a rado, but they were on my VR when I bought it, and actually they are ideal in fitment etc, and while not very 'scene' actually, I think they look pretty good on a rado, as the chunky look suits it.

They have a couple of big advantages - They are pretty light, and they will clear even a 312mm conversion. Offsets etc are pretty spot on for a VR too. All (except the spare) have sopme curbing and general bits of damage, but are still acceptable, and would make great winters/spares/track wheels, or for a quick and easy refurb.

Specs for all except the spare are 6.5x16 ET42 fitted with 205/45 16 tyres (please note a couple of the tyres are scrap - see pics) and there are 4 speedline centre caps. Ignore the username in the pics - they will be going on E38 as well, and I share a login with my brother on there, hence a different username.

Wheel 1:

DSC_7829.jpg

DSC_7831.jpg

Has a 205/45 16 Pirelli P-zero Nero fitted. Not a huge amount of life left, perhaps a couple of thousand miles

Wheel 2:

DSC_7837.jpg

DSC_7838.jpg

Has a Hankook Ventus V12 Evo fitted in 205/45 16 - Again, not too much life left but perhaps a couple of thousand miles

Wheel 3:

DSC_7832.jpg

DSC_7833.jpg

Fitted with a scrap Goodyear Eagle F1

Wheel 4:

DSC_7834.jpg

DSC_7836.jpg

Again, Goodyear Eagle F1, but unfortunately fit only for the bin

The 'Spare':

The wheel itself is in excellent condition, having been the spare wheel in my A3, and only ever fitted a couple of times from the look of it. 7x16, ET 44.5, fitted with a very good condition Dunlop SP Sport in 205/55 16 flavour - Now obviously this is a different size to the others, and the tyre is a different profile, but it seems silly for it to not go to a happy new home with the other 4!

DSC_7825.jpg

DSC_7828.jpg

I would like £120 ono for all 4, which seems pretty good to me (£24 a wheel!) Collection preferred, as you can inspect the wheels and tyres yourself and be happy with condition etc, and there is no risk of damage in transit, but I can (at your own risk) package up if yyou want to arrange your own courier.

I am based just outside Swindon (just off J15 of the M4) but I am in Cardiff most weekdays, as that is where my office is, or could get them to the West Midlands by prior arrangement as I have family there.

Any questions, just shout

Cheers

Dan :cool:

Found a picture of the 'rado on these before I took them off, so just to prove that they do look good with the shape, and the fitment etc is good:

rado1.jpg

Dan

Hi Dan,

Could you ship them? I need some spare wheels for my wife's Fabia. I'm in Newcastle upon tyne.

Hi Mate - Certainly no issue in principle.

Not a problem in the slightest to pack up ready for a courier. I dont mind having a look around for a courier, having said that I also wouldnt have a clue who is cheapest/best etc, so you may wish to sort teh courier yourself, then you know you have the deal that suits you etc?