pb-1981

alloys from my vr6

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72391[/ATTACH]

16" mercedes lorinser alloys, apparently limited numbers of these made and especially in the 16" good tires all round with a little bit of scuffing on the rears but nothing too bad, also come with hub adapters to go from vw hub 5 x 100 stud pattern to fit the mercedes fitment, currently fitted to my vr6 but im putting some speedlines on, PM me for further details if required :) looking for £450 ish?

also feel free to say if this price is sky high as I was only going on what I was told, I'm open to any offer or swap?

As you've mentioned price etc i'm gonna comment..

The price is probably very fair, but there's much more info i'd need to know if i was interested.

1, better pics. Close up pics of all four wheels and one of the wheels on the car. These are a great wheel on a rado, you photo doesn't show that.

2, tyre make, sizes and actual tread left in mm. 'good' doesnt tell this.

3, what are the wheel widths? staggered fitment or same all round?

4, what are the adaptor specs? widths and make?

With all of the above detailed and better pics, I see no reason you wouldn't get, or get close to, your asking price.

HTH

Baz

appreciate the feedback and all very valid points, i will get my lazy ass in gear and get some full pics on and all specs listed this weekend, thanks :)

Hey man

I've wanted a set of these for aaaages!

I've only got some bbs rc041/042 to offer you though! Lol

Where abouts are you?

Cheers

Ben

lol I've got a set of speedlines on now fella although if someone comes up with a sweet set of something I may still do a swap, wheels are in stoke on Trent matey, Pete