sexybourbon

good condition radiator

Wanted As title please folks what have you got , it would need to be for a 93 c vr6 and in good condition

Or if anyone has any good knowledge on where to get a good one from that would be good as prices seem to differ greatley

Also what else would be worth changing while doing a rad swap

Thanks guys and gals

Sorry to be a doofus but can you point me in the right direction , do euro car parts do them or andrew pages , if you have ever heard of them

Cheers for the reply mate

Dude there is a rad company in gateshead cant think of name off hand but good quality

Bought one for Verity think they are adrad free delivery

Wanted As title please folks what have you got , it would need to be for a 93 c vr6 and in good condition

Or if anyone has any good knowledge on where to get a good one from that would be good as prices seem to differ greatley

Also what else would be worth changing while doing a rad swap

Thanks guys and gals

I got a Nissens radiator for my 93. Vr6, must have around 50 miles on it, with new elbow incl.could ship it to you in the box it came in, still have that. Will find out how much to post to uk and let u know on Monday?

Haha so was i mate lets leave it it will only get more confusing

Just rang adrad and they do a rad for 105 pounds with free delivery and a two year guarantee

Other than that i can get an ava one from ecp for 116 or a valeo for 160 from andrew pages ,