Yandards

Full Black Early Leather Interior

Up for sale is a complete black leather interior for an early car.

It has been dry stored in my loft for the last 18 months and was dry stored for 7 years prior to that by the guy I bought it from, it was originally from a G60 that was broken.

I bought this with intention of fitting it to my nugget G60 but I then decided to sell and as no-one seem to want to buy it the leather interior was not fitted.

It is in very good condition with little wear on the bolsters as can be seen in the photos, there some lifting of the leather from the door/ rear quarter cards around the edges but some glue will sort that and once refitting into the car you won't see that.

The seats are not heated but I think you will struggle to find an original set of leather in this condition now.

I am after what I paid for the set which is £450.

Downside, postage will be at the buyers expense but you are welcome to collect from IV30 5QL..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]72656[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72657[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72658[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72659[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72660[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72671[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72668[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72667[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72666[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72665[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72664[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72663[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72662[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72661[/ATTACH]

I'll happily take this at the asking price, it will find a good home in my nugget G60. Could you PM me your payment details and so that we can discuss postage? thanks

Doughboy, PM sent.

G60 CS, its yours if Doughboy decides the shipping costs are daylight robbery!!

Ridiculously cheap!

At that price I reckon I'd drive up with just a drivers seat, fit it and drive back - great drive up there too and lots of great roads!

I am up for a road trip if you wanna go halves on fuel Reidy..