G60radoboi

My blue valver.

Not a massive update but I finally have working side indicators! Removed arch liner to thankfully find the wires just hanging there. Amazes me how some people look after a car. Also changed the white lenses for smoked ones so it looks a little more stealth.

20130406_154413_zps60448672.jpg

20130406_173229_zps37faaa16.jpg

So all that is left to do now is coillies and accellerator cable. Looking like I may need to replace wishbones too as they are looking worse for wear and the bushes also look shoddy. Later though as I need to remove my door card again too. Window is catching somewhere when it comes down and I think I know what it is.

Just read the whole thread. Looks a good example and a great colour. Looks even better with the work you've done. Dont mind the wheels-look kind of chunky and go with the corrados styling. Roof lining/sunroof work looks like it was worth the effort.

Engine bay looks tidy. Have you got VR6 top mounts-they dont look like mine?

What brand is the exhaust system-what did you pay and what do you think of its quality/sound-I have an original new 'suitcase ' box and at some point will fit this and need a rear silencer to go with it.

Just read the whole thread. Looks a good example and a great colour. Looks even better with the work you've done. Dont mind the wheels-look kind of chunky and go with the corrados styling. Roof lining/sunroof work looks like it was worth the effort.

Engine bay looks tidy. Have you got VR6 top mounts-they dont look like mine?

What brand is the exhaust system-what did you pay and what do you think of its quality/sound-I have an original new 'suitcase ' box and at some point will fit this and need a rear silencer to go with it.

Thanks mate. Body work is relatively decent but there is some rust regrettably. I wont sort it as I am selling up year end after I have had the car MOT'd freshly so the new buywer knows all is well. Not too sure about the top mounts if I am honest as they were on the car, post a pic of yours so I can see the difference, I have brand new JOM coillies that still need to go on the car as the ride is crashy as hell. Might be the shocks are knackered for all I know. Exhaust is just some unknown one I bought on flea bay, it is decent enough with a nice sound but I think the bend over the rear beam is not high enough as it vibrates on it, might be solved once coillies are on and car raised slightly. Time will tell once I get it all done lol.

What a tragic day to try work on the rado today. Had all the coillies ready, accelerator cable and BOOM!!! cable too short and locking wheel nut key busted on me trying to remove the nuts. Packed it all up late this afternoon and left the car standing, round two next week-end!