Sign in to follow this  
MADDUB

at long long last

well after a very long time most of my new engine bits are on the way all been shipped from the USA should be here on tusday and then all i need is the new crank which will be about 2 to 3 weeks then i should get her back on the road for the end of may i hope for RTTS when she's back she should be about 500 bhp :lol: :lol: at the front wheels :wink:

500 bhp :lol: :lol: at the front wheels :wink:

LOL, you nutter! The roads are in a bad enough state as it is without you ripping them up with all that power :lol:

Out of interest, how long are you expecting the gearbox to last? LOL!

well ant to sure but it is a 6 speed quaife with LSD we will have to see drop the cluch at 8000 rpm in 2 gear :oops:

That should do it. A VR6 clutch is only good for about 350bhp, so you might need a Helix Autosport jobbie, or maybe an AP racing one or even a SACHS sporting if that takes your fancy. Still it'll be good fun shredding the gears, LOL! I think the CVs will give way before the box/clutch does tbh. You can get beefed up ones though.....

Can't wait to see the finished car.... you'll have the fastest C in the country, possibly even the fastest VW in the country!!

na i got a eip 4 puk paddle clutch which should do 500 ish at the wheels 400 lb tur and there is a corrado in the us that dose a 1/4 in 11 dead but i want to brack the 10s still got a long way to go on the engine yet i want bout 800 ish with the nos and some big rubber 265/35/18 on the front

i want bout 800 ish with the nos and some big rubber 265/35/18 on the front

that will defo do the cv joints, but it will be fun! :lol: :twisted:

/me dribbles at thought

get some vids of it doing the 1/4 online, that would be a treat for us !

I hope there's a syncro conversion in mind too... how are you going to put that kind of power down? you're going to spin like a mofo. 500 is madness, never mind 8 :shock: :shock:

on a side note, who's corrado is running 11s? That's faster than any Rado I know of.... bill schimmel's was in that neighborhood, but has since been broken.

There's a guy doing a 24V VR6 TT rear engine, RWD swap, that's going to be insane when it's completed.

bill schimmel's that was the one but i did not know it had been broke :cry: i am thinking of 4wd but ant sure yet have to see how she go's