rado mc

Who would win?

In the last few weeks I've been cut up, chopped up and witnessed some mental driving skills by most of the supermarkets that offer delivery services.

Best of all has been watching them outrun white van man and blatantly block bmw/audi bloke too.

These guys drive like their hairs on fire are they on commission?

What I've not seen yet is a race between the competition on the road. And it made me wonder, who is the fasted nutter who clearly doesn't give a **** about his employment/employer. Lets get them on a rallycross course!

In the last few weeks I've been cut up, chopped up and witnessed some mental driving skills by most of the supermarkets that offer delivery services.

Best of all has been watching them outrun white van man and blatantly block bmw/audi bloke too.

These guys drive like their hairs on fire are they on commission?

What I've not seen yet is a race between the competition on the road. And it made me wonder, who is the fasted nutter who clearly doesn't give a **** about his employment/employer. Lets get them on a rallycross course!

A divy from round here used to drive for asda who was always out in the cars,he rolled the van outside the supermarket in front of everyone in rush hour :lol:

Tool :D