jimmytarzan

WANTED G60 literate mechanic Northamptonshire

Ive had my G60 for years now, i'm not well clued up by any means but it has become increasingly obvious that the people that have done work for me on my car are not conversant with the Corrado G60. All that I seek is a garage or an individual in the Northampton area that knows how it all works, known how to do it and know how to achieve it. Any thoughts?

You could try Jabba mate but there are many conflicting view's some good some bad i have no experience with them everyone seem's to have good thing's to say about stealth but don't know how close they are to you.

Jabba is the wrong side of Peterborough, maybe 50/60 miles....didn't find Stealth on the web, any more details on that?

---------- Post added at 5:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:39 PM ----------

if its weston super mare, thats a very long way from here.

Stealth are in warwickshire CV472PT don't know how close that is to you mate i'm Scottish :lol:

hehehe Southam is only 25 miles which isn't too bad bro so will probably give them a whirl unless I can find something suitable localised. nice one (again)

hehehe Southam is only 25 miles which isn't too bad bro so will probably give them a whirl unless I can find something suitable localised. nice one (again)

When you speak to Vince (the owner) speak loud and clear,he is

deaf and won't wear his hearing aid !

Top garage

When you speak to Vince (the owner) speak loud and clear,he is

deaf and won't wear his hearing aid !

Top garage

There you go mate if Bryan say's it's a good place it must be just look at his thread (has helped me in the past when i have asked Q's) :thumbleft: