chaos3oe

headlights and protectors. N/S foglight. Lupo wiper conversion.

set of VAG headlamp protectors from a 1994 car no cracks or chips but half of one top clip on drivers side has broken off but still attaches securely

£35 (sold)

Pair of late headlamps in very good condition (been covered by the protectors most of their life). Reflectors are not peeling no broken fixings.

£40 each (sold)

N/S late foglight. Good condition no cracks

£50 (offers invited)

Lupo wiper conversion(good condition) for a wiper conversion and used blades (need replacing really as worn) approx 18months old. Cost over £100 from the stealers.

£50 (sold)

All prices include postage, offers considered.

thanks

Edited by chaos3oe

I'll take the lupo conversion. Also very interested in the headlight protectors but would like to see some pictures of the broken clip. Is it visible once fitted?

with the bonnet shut it is not visible, pics below

IMG_0166_zpsb24f666c.jpg

IMG_0167_zpsb87174ed.jpg

Edited by chaos3oe

Could I have the passengers headlamp please and the protectors if they are still available? Pm for payment details please :)

Could I have the passengers headlamp please and the protectors if they are still available? Pm for payment details please :)

pass headlight is available but Portent has first dibs on the protectors as he showed first interest. if he decides not to take them ill get back to you and there are yours. PM'd you payment details

Ok will take the headlamp protectors. Thanks. Please could you pm me payment details.

Ok will take the headlamp protectors. Thanks. Please could you pm me payment details.

Details sent

Damn! This stuff went quick.

Wanted the headlamp protectors and wipers!

all items except the fog light had been sold, paid for and posted today so should be with you all shortly

thanks