SkyG60

FS: North American amber indicators and fog deletes (early)

Hello gents!

Done filming for a month or so, so now I'll be able to check on this forum more regularly!

Thought I would post these up since some of you are all about the North American steez!

VERY clean, almost immaculate, 9.75/10 I would say, AMBER turn indicators for an early model. Will fit on late model too, may just require a tiny 10 minute modification.

Also have the fog light delete caps in aqua blue pearl. 2 tiny little chips on the passenger one, but only on the paint, like someone just chipped off a little piece with their nail..

Pics so you can see what they look like.

IMG_0325_zps957621eb.jpg

845E6632-08A4-433D-A8F6-D26143C5BA74-974-0000006711779818_zpsb13577c3.jpg

And a pic beside my Lk4u for comparison on difference (if it's not obvious..)

8314DA22-A2E7-48D8-A0D1-615D2F692571-6895-0000039B8A1E97D7_zps847296bc.jpg

I'm located in Canada, I don't mind sendin them over to the UK, seems as if Canada and the UK have a decent relationship with shipping as its cheaper for me to send to London that to redneck eastern USA..

Lets hear some offers! Also send me your post code so I can get u a postage price.

Located in Vancouver, British Columbia

Cheers!!

Sky

Offers on parts gents, whoever offer the most, I'm going to post some more pictures up hopefully tomorrow, it's raining like crazy at the moment and pretty dark out, pictures would be crappy, also my g60 is just in the paint shop for some work, but I will take pics if the caps and indicators by themselves beside some vr lights.

If you're planning to run these on a vr bumper, you will need these turn indicators too or any other g60/early style turn indicator lights. The bulb harness from a vr will fit right into the g60 light with no issues.

I will post more detailed pics as soon as I can!

These fog deletes only came on Canadian cars, the rest of the world was lucky enough to have fog lights from the factory. Not us Canadians, our crash standards are stupid.

Offers on parts gents, whoever offer the most, I'm going to post some more pictures up hopefully tomorrow, it's raining like crazy at the moment and pretty dark out, pictures would be crappy, also my g60 is just in the paint shop for some work, but I will take pics if the caps and indicators by themselves beside some vr lights.

If you're planning to run these on a vr bumper, you will need these turn indicators too or any other g60/early style turn indicator lights. The bulb harness from a vr will fit right into the g60 light with no issues.

I will post more detailed pics as soon as I can!

These fog deletes only came on Canadian cars, the rest of the world was lucky enough to have fog lights from the factory. Not us Canadians, our crash standards are stupid.

In that case,

$120CAD for indicators

$90CAD for caps

I will post better detailed pics first before I accept a buyer, I don't want to send them over to someone and have them not work out for whoever buys these things.

If prices seem high, I'm sorry, but you guys should know that an OK set of clear g60 lenses with one or 2 small cracks sell for $250+ in the USA, a mint set of clear g60's will sell for $300+

Some in the US have paid $120+ just for these caps.

VR6 lights in so-so condition sell for around $80 for turns and $250 for just the fogs and housing with small Pitts and stone chips. The market is ridiculous in CAN/USA..

Please let me post more pics before anyone asks for my Paypal and for a shipping price, I want to be as thorough as possible.

May be interested in trades too,

Wouldn't mind finding an RSR kit w/ black silicone coupler or a set of black samco g60 boost couplers.

A little high ??? £162 plus shipping & import tax for a set of indicators is beyond crazy unless you want a straight swap for an RS/R kit ? Hose is red tho

A little high ??? £162 plus shipping & import tax for a set of indicators is beyond crazy unless you want a straight swap for an RS/R kit ? Hose is red tho

Well beyond crazy you can get them from classic part's for £100 brand new!!!!!

Well beyond crazy you can get them from classic part's for £100 brand new!!!!!

i tryed orderin some from classic part before i got mine and make sure you add the letter a to end of part number as i got sent clears then

got told amber are not avalible anymore ot was about 5mounths ago so thay may of dug some more out lol

^this, I tried sourcing out some ambers for another person and they are NLA everywhere that I've seen, USA, Germany, Canada and even Russia.

Sorry gents, just getting to my messages, I got back to work unexpectedly, but messages are replied to!

Like I said, trades for some g lader upgrade parts :)

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Sorry, forgot to mention, will only accept RSR kit if the hose is black

Pending on blanks.

Any interest on indicators? Shoot me offers, I put these prices up because that's what I would WANT to get, not what I'm actually going to get I'm sure.

Also trades could include something like RSR kit with black silicone hose, maybe some lightweight VR6 pulleys, g60 65mm pulley?

Thanks!