Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Want to go on the rob at the Stealers!

I was buying some bits and pieces from the dealers today, and looked across onto the used cars forecourt - I couldn't help but notice they had a Golf MK3 convertible parked up fitted with some suitably un-common 4 stud BBS Solitudes!

Wonder if they'd do me a P/X on my tatty old BMW E30 BBS's :) :D

I just sold a set of 15" BMW alloys on Ebay for £175!! You see sets of Solitudes for not much more than that, so why not, put your car up on bricks, sell your Beemer alloys, and buy a set of solitudes!! :D

Yeah - the problem is that they were 4 stud seanoVR - you get plenty of 5 stud sets floating around, but not many 4 stud sets!

LOL - and make it accidently lose its wheels by the time it comes back?? :lol: :lol:

I saw 4 stud solitudes on ebay.de last night. Was half tempted to buy them, see if they suited the mk2 and sell them on if they didn't!

...not as rare as 4-stud 16" BBS Anniversary Split Rims tho, found on the MK4 Cabs, rare as the proverbial i hear...

The 4 stud Solitudes seem to show up on the german eBay a bit more frequently, as they were the standard wheel on the Polo Colour Concept (I think) which was just a version of the Polo.

They don't seem all that popular over their either strangely enough so they never get too expensive when they crop up :)

Sorry dumb question :oops: but what do the solitudes look like?

like this......standard equipment on Corrado storms,Golf VR6 highlines and GTi colour concepts too

Thanks vr6storm, um yeah sorry that really was a dumb question... mmmm 4 stud that'd be very cool Jim, damn there just too many rare rims that suit the C so well :?

And heres the car in question.. grabbed it on my camera phone :)