chaos3oe

Breaking 1993 Bordeaux Red VR6, FULL LIST OF PARTS LEFT ADDED

Nick, sorry sold the clocks last night, not has chance to update yet. If it falls through i'll let you know.

Can i bag the clocks? How much posted to TW17?

Cheers

Nick

£40 posted for the ISV and clutch slave. I'm afraid the throttle body is spoken for.

thanks

Hi buddy can you give me a price for the clutch slave, isv, throttle damper and throttle position sensor posted?

Cheers

Have you a price for the pedal box and cylinder if its available/in good condition! Thanks

Sold already i'm afraid.

thanks

Have you a price for the pedal box and cylinder if its available/in good condition! Thanks

I have Jim, but I think i've sold the one you are after in your wanted thread, it's a 1HO part number think it's common to the MK3 Golf.

Have you got any of the coolant hoses?

Thanks

If anyone is interested in any body panels, shout up. The remains are going for scrap metal shortly, tailgate, doors bonnet and front wings still available and cheap. Collection only from Barrow-in-Furness.

cheers

Hello mate, I'm trying to track down the part in the thread below. I had bought one of another guy on the forums but it never turned up. Stuck with a car that can't be driven still. If you have it PM me the price and details and I'll bank transfer the money over if it looks good.

Thanks,

Simon

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?79940-Air-recycling-pipe-problem-Can-it-be-deleted-replaced-or-repaired

Do you have the centre tunnel available? Cheers

Do you mean the trans tunnel part of the shell, if so yes nothing has been chopped out yet. If you mean the plastic interior trim piece it's gone sorry

drivers wing in good condition?

Andy it's straight, but a bit of corrosion on the inner edge of the lip on the rear edge is rough and a bit jagged.

20130315_160559_zpsa98a5e4e.jpg20130315_160548_zps0bbd1bf9.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

going to pass on it that but cheers for the pics. im pritty sure you are the person i have just bought some parts off from ebay. if your breaking the engine then i am looking for a head to rebuild and port and polish and a manifold to mod, would just depend on what sort of price.

Looking for the door handles and key??? Pm me a price delivered if you can help :)

RATTA

---------- Post added at 1:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:06 PM ----------

Looking for the door handles and key??? Pm me a price delivered if you can help :)

RATTA

Handles gone sorry,

RATTA

---------- Post added at 1:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:06 PM ----------

RATTA