emu

3 x Vibratechnics engine mounts VR6 and non VR6

All 3 mounts are brand new although been seating in a box in garage for some time so not shiny anymore but the won't be shine after a week on a car anyway so still in new condition.

No idea if they are road or competition as, as usual vibra-technics don't put any marking on them :(

Front engine mount is for VR6 conversion in MK2 golf but will fit Corrado 16V, 8V and G60 engines, just will be stiffer due to VR6 weight. - 120 posted

Rear mount is VR6 - 65 posted

Gearbox is universal so can be fitted to any engine - 65 posted

All 3 - 215 posted

vobra02.jpg

vibra01.jpg

Edited by emu

Mate, just to point out, the rear mounts are different between the VR6 and 4cyl cars. The only truly universal one is the gearbox mount. Can't see the pics at work, but I'm sure somebody will be able to clear up which is which ;)

OK, thanks for that, rear is same as I had fitted to my last vr6 corrado so rear is definitely vr6 one

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Edited my first post with accurate corrections.

Hi there i wonder if you would take £50 posted for the gearbox mount?

thanks Dan

sorry, but no

I may be interested in the rear mount, don't suppose there are any coloured dots on them? I think Vibratechnics use this to identify between road and competition mounts.

I may be interested in the rear mount, don't suppose there are any coloured dots on them? I think Vibratechnics use this to identify between road and competition mounts.

I noticed they started coloring them but I got another set recently purchased for my vr6 and there is no marks as well.

Hi mate I'm interested in purchasing two of your mounts the gearbox and rear engine one, let me know if they are still available please,

I can pay you through PayPal. Send me a text on 07411469029

Thanks Naz