Rams

Fuel Lines

Good evening

Trying to figure out how the fuel pipes should be, when I replaced mine to the braided ones, I got a bit confused as it didn't start or run and I thought I had one of them plumbed in the wrong way and tried a few different combos but it tuned out the fuel pump wasn't re connected after doing some work.

Looking at the bay today, the lines that come from the bulkhead clipped into the slots, the top connection goes to the lower fuel rail and vice versa but the hoses cross over.

The car has worked ever since which was a about a year and a half ago so assume its correct but it just doesn't look right. Can anybody kindly confirm how they connect?

Cheers

the two pipes that come from the under side are coloured black and blue, the black is the flow and blue is return, im prety sure its correct the way you have it,

prety sure theres arrows indicating flow and return on the fuel rail connections, doube check with them...

Edited by VW_OwneR_85

Will have a closer look on the rail, thanks for that.

Now you've explained which is flow and return I just need to marry the fuel rail. If anyone is near their engine bay, would be great just to see which one on the fuel rail is flow and which is return.