clumpy1

17" Porsche Wheel's for sale

OK These wheel's were on my car when i bought it from bristolbaron they are Porsche C4S Cab wheel's 7Jx17 front and 9Jx17 rear 195x40x17 front and 205x4017 rear pzero nero's they are made by speedline the barrels are sparkle silver and the centre's black one of the rear wheel's has a very slight graze (first pic) these are a very rare wheel especially in this condition and don't come up very often i was going to keep them but need the space i have put them on here first before i put them on wheel whore's some pic's[ATTACH=CONFIG]73010[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73011[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73012[/ATTACH]

Price £1300 delivery extra (there is over £600 of tyre's on them)

Any question's let me know.

James.

Daaaaaaamn!!! These are some sexy wheels even if I do say so myself. They weigh approximately nothing and took me about two years to find a complete set.

I've not seen a set in the last year since buying them either and I look for Porsche wheels constantly :lol:

If I wasn't squirelling money away for a new venture I'd be all over them.

576855_10150823920806769_1707231182_n.jpg

547336_10151029105176769_1858106598_n.jpg

Very sweet and rather rare too! What are the backs like for rubbing, whats the ET? What size adapters are you running? Are they included? :)

What would they be fitted to? Above fitment is 9j ET25 rears, on narrow track [non vr] beam. Perfect fit, didnt rub at all at that height, with arches rolled.

Edited by bristolbaron

Well matt thank's to the genius of bristolbaron there was no rubbing whatsoever they were just a bit hard for my liking running 40's i am running 16" th's with 45's which is alot more forgiving (showing my age) ET i'm not sure was using 30mm on the front and 40mm on the back that's a side by the way i'm sure baron will know the ET unfortunately the adapter's are not included (i have plan's for them) Cheer's.

James.

Baz beat me to it thank's baz :thumbleft:

James, I'm sure it was 40mm on the front and 30mm on the back?

Wheels are ET55 F&R, which would've made them 7J ET15 front and 9J ET25 rear..

You put them on mate so i am not in the position to say you are wrong i just thought it was that way :bonk: This^

The adapter's can be included with associated bolt's to bolt to hub's and to bolt wheel's to adapter's including a locking bolt.

£1550 Delivery extra (these are rare wheel's and you are very unlikely to see another set on a corrado) The price is the price they will be going on wheel whore's after Easter be Quick!!!

Just to add they are H&R Spacer's very good quality.

Edited by clumpy1

bump?? anybody??? i could be interested in a deal if you have obscure wheel's to p/x the more obscure the better.

Edited by clumpy1

Come on people these are a very rare wheel I will listen to very sensible offer's/deal's these need to go adapter's are also available and one of the front tyre's has been replaced with a matching Pzeo Nero tyre due to a puncture (i will not use a repaired tyre on a car like this). They are awesome wheel's but not mine i have to put my stamp on this car with my own wheel's hence why these are available.

Price Drop as I need these gone £1100 I will also include 4 H&R Adaptor's 2-40mm 2-30mm with all bolt's including locking nut's 5x130-5x100 Courier Extra.These are now a serious bargain only asking £300 for the wheel's :bonk:.

Pre National Day bump. Will listen to sensible offer's/deal's what you got?

Final price reduction before these go on the Bay £1000 as before adapter's included courier extra.

Ok I need these gone getting serious ear nipping £800 adapter's included courier £30

Edited by clumpy1