Harrier

Brands hatch alloys ?

Was pleased to receive this sales brochure from manop001 today,a nice thing to have and while browsing through it noticed these rather nice wheels they had as an option, called 'Brands Hatch' alloys .Just wondered if anyone had them fitted on their C ?

I'm pretty sure Classic Parts in Germany still have some of these for sale. Always loved these on the Corrado!

In terms of members cars... there must only be two or three on here that I've seen. They were not a popular option it seems for some reason!

Wasn't looking for a set especially but just interested if anyone had them as they look really good, very nice Skills !

Lol , it was on face book should of said that

I dont think they sold , and i saw them go back up on a vw parts for sale thing on face book or something like that if anyone did want them i can try find you a link im duorised he hasnt been on here and seen this , saying that i do t think he posts alot any more

---------- Post added at 9:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:10 PM ----------

hybedyby.jpg

Bargain

Had a set of these on my vr. One of the reasons I bought the car. Lovely wheel that look perfect on a corrado imo.