ChrisL

VR6 rear beam & brake backplates

As taken off my VR, the rear beam with both mounting brackets. £70 posted

Also have a pair of rear backplates, good condition with a bit of surface rust but nice and straight £25 posted

Chris

As taken off my VR, the rear beam with both mounting brackets. £70 posted

Got a pic please Chris

No Probs, will take one tonight, do you have an email address to send to, its easier for me that way.

Cheers bill.

The beam itself is only £20, when I bought the beam for mine it cost me £50 for a courier to pick it up.

Are the rear backplates too expensive? Might get them blasted and powder coated, then try and sell again.

Cheers bill.

The beam itself is only £20, when I bought the beam for mine it cost me £50 for a courier to pick it up.

Are the rear backplates too expensive? Might get them blasted and powder coated, then try and sell again.

What weight is it Chris, didn't realise the beam was only £20, I'll take it if I can I pay you for the beam until I find a cheaper way to get it up here?

What weight is it Chris, didn't realise the beam was only £20, I'll take it if I can I pay you for the beam until I find a cheaper way to get it up here?

I can't remember the weight, possibly just less then 50kg but that was the one I bought and it had discs, spindles etc.

£20 is fine by me. Then if you decide you want me to courier it i can. No going to elsecar are you?

I can't remember the weight, possibly just less then 50kg but that was the one I bought and it had discs, spindles etc.

£20 is fine by me. Then if you decide you want me to courier it i can. No going to elsecar are you?

Good man Chris, PM me how you want paid, Paypal or Bank transfer and also your details for courier quotes :thumbleft:

Could you also give me weight and dimensions please

Edited by BILLCOR

Cheers for the pics Chris.

If BILLCOR doesn't take this that, I'm still interested...however I realise this maybe gone.