BigTartanJudge

Nugget G60 on eBay

Pity such a nice car got ruined with that kit. I am all for modding but for me the corrado needs to look as OEM as possible as the shape is just perfect.

Wow I saw this car once at the 1st CCGB AGM in 1996 with the plate too. Can't be a coincidence to have the plate moved between 2 Nugget G60's.

Agree body kits don't do much for me either but if it's clean & the paint is in good shape it could look very nice indeed. :-)

I remember it being at the first AGM in 96 too.....It was also at my first CCGB meeting at Brooklands in August 96, seem to remember it was from the North East somewhere? Can't read the numberplate very well though.

Wow I saw this car once at the 1st CCGB AGM in 1996 :-)

Was that at the hotel in Nottingham area.... I remember that very well even turning up one year in the snow.

It was in Nottingham yes. I have loads of photos from the meet so will dig them out.

Probably got done of your cars too amongst them.

It did belong to a guy up northeast yes :-)

Pm me your reg numbers & I'll have a look to see if I have any pics

those were the days... I've got quite a few pixs myself on my pc....

Who was the old retired guy ??? he used to compare petrol quality with washing powder brands. I can see him but cant remember his name at the moment.

those were the days... I've got quite a few pixs myself on my pc....

Who was the old retired guy ??? he used to compare petrol quality with washing powder brands. I can see him but cant remember his name at the moment.

That was Brian Rose, the rather notorious first chairman.

Not quite the loads i had in mind :( am sure i had more but here's a few of the meet in question :)

I knew there were a few bits about this car in early Sprinters, first from the Autumn 1996 edition with a short write up but then strangely, a for sale advert for the number plate from the Spring 1998 edition......did the number get sold and transferred to another Nugget G60, the plot thickens???

Autumn 1996.pdf

Spring 1998.pdf

Ah maybe the plate went then in the end but a big coincidence to be put on another Nugget G as there weren't that many of them. Hmmmm lol!