VRSICK

A few cheap Corrado bits for sale!!

Right peeps,

I have a few bits I intend to sell which I received with the purchase of the car as spares but since have never been fitted.

All are used & collection only items simply on the basis of not having the time to post however if you are interested in any items and 'need' it posting then please be in touch.

Thanks for looking.

- Chrome (been told H&R) Strut Brace for Corrado VR6 (In good used condition) £30.00 - SOLD

- Front VW grill badge in gloss Black (in used condition) £15.00

- Drivers side late spec Hella original Corrado Indicator - £15.00 (currently has tint spray on them which is very easily wiped off with some celluline thinners) in ok condition with some tiny cracks but does not let any water or leaks through - ideally you would remove the tint spray if you wish and clear laminx them and will be good as new! SOLD

- Passenger side late spec Hella original Corrado Indicator - £10.00 (currently has tint spray on them which is very easily wiped off with some celluline thinners) in ok condition with a tiny hole which is caused by a little crack, see bottom of indicator in pic - ideally you would remove the tint spray and clear laminx them and will be good as new! £10.00 - SOLD

- Black leather Corrado VR6 Steering Wheel - (the small ring which allows the automatic operation of the turn signals at the back of wheel has been damaged therefore signals will not switch off automatically once fitted, does not effect the fitment though) In very good condition otherwise - £25 - SOLD

- Late spec Corrado drivers side Hella Fog Light with black frame casing - (this unfortunately has a crack however doesn’t allow any water leaks through) £20.00

-Chrome stainless steel cold air feed pipe – (in used condition, would need to be polished with a metal/chrome polisher and will be good as new £15.00

Any questions feel free to be in touch

Zero seven 86616690 nine

Cheers

P.S If anybody is interested in ALL the above I can do a deal at £110 for the lot + postage

Edited by VRSICK
Update on sold items

Will take the strut brace, but would need it posted...

Has it got both of the round fixtures?

Strut brace sold provisionally sold to me, i used the contact number so sorry if it looks like I've jumped a queue guys, but did get there first:-)

Strut brace sold provisionally sold to me, i used the contact number so sorry if it looks like I've jumped a queue guys, but did get there first:-)

True - sorry but if falls through 2nd dibs to CazzaVR and 3rd to sake3

Bit off ent it? Judging by the previous posts by Andy and then your response any one would be led to believe Andy was there first. If the phone call had indeed got there first then surely you would have mentioned that in the post when he asked about the item expressing his interest!

not that I'm trying to swindle it off you Maff just saying how it looks.

Edited by Swompy

Something does seem amiss looking at the post's but then it could be totally genuine i am a great believer in who post's first win's which makes this look a bit dubious even if pm's were exchanged without other's not knowing that is not the rules this pming carry on is starting to annoy me because all it does is causes confusion as people don't know when an item has been sold.

Really sorry guys, as i was writing the 'first dibs' post i thought sod it i'll do it later and used the contact number as i really wanted the brace, by the time i had posted, (30 mins later i saw there were a couple of other relating posts but i genuinely was the first person to act on the sale, nothing amiss:-)

Not particularly happy to be honest. As mods, we always want to see communication within the thread, for all to see. See the rules above- we encourage OPEN communication, updates + whether it's been sold. The responses to me in the thread and the first two pm's I had answered my questions as if I had got in there first with absolutely no mention that someone else had got in there first. Only found this out after exchanging pm's with the seller.

Edited by CazzaVR

The thing is mate we only have your word for that if you are going to play by the forum rules you should have posted saying you wanted the item.I myself had a recent incident where i bought a coilpack from corozin where someone else had asked a question regarding coilpack i in the meantime i said i would have it other party was not happy about it but hadn't committed.The proper thing to do would be to let Cazza have it as he played by the rules ;)

Our pm conversation:

Me, 3:25pm:

Hi mate,

Where are you based? If you're too far, I'm happy to pay postage.

Cheers

Andy

Reply, 3:33pm:

Hi mate,

I'm based in Leicester

Me, 3:34pm:

Lil bit far for collection OK to post?

Reply, 3:35pm:

I can post however will need to get a price first which isn't going to be don't until next weekend coz I can't get to post office during the week due to working hours

Me, 3:40pm:

Hi,

That's fine by me mate- no hurry. Consider it sold though.

Cheers

Andy

Reply, 3:43pm:

Iv had someone message me as soon as I posted the thread so will need to give 1st dibs pending postage cost but if that falls through I will drop you a pm

Cheers

Apologies guys, ill have a read through the terms and conditions and won't let it happen again ok

You should have done that prior and you joined when? 2004 and you don't know the rules ? Just do the honorable gentlemanly thing and step aside mate.

Our pm conversation:

Me, 3:25pm:

Hi mate,

Where are you based? If you're too far, I'm happy to pay postage.

Cheers

Andy

Reply, 3:33pm:

Hi mate,

I'm based in Leicester

Me, 3:34pm:

Lil bit far for collection OK to post?

Reply, 3:35pm:

I can post however will need to get a price first which isn't going to be don't until next weekend coz I can't get to post office during the week due to working hours

Me, 3:40pm:

Hi,

That's fine by me mate- no hurry. Consider it sold though.

Cheers

Andy

Reply, 3:43pm:

Iv had someone message me as soon as I posted the thread so will need to give 1st dibs pending postage cost but if that falls through I will drop you a pm

Cheers

PM'd

No offence goozie but where does that leave us it's ok for some to not abide by a simple rule that if you see something you want to buy you post up saying that then sort out payment/postage etc by pm the telephone no should only be used to ask specific question's about an item being advertised. It's not hard and it makes it fair all round. ;)

Thanks Goozie- will consider it. Not sure it will fit the VR though. However, as Clumpy rightly says, I shouldn't have to look elsewhere.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:56 PM ----------

I'm withdrawing my offer for the brace. The seller has been informed and is also going to update his advert description for the brace.

@clumpy, no offence taken, was just trying to help a fellow member find something they want! When it seemed liked they got stiffed!!

@cazza, wasn't sure if that was the one that I ordered for my VR, I will find the exact one when I get back from Wales, this afternoon.

i'll take the steering wheel mate:thumbleft:

Pm me a Price including postage & your paypal address.

Rory

i'll take the steering wheel mate:thumbleft:

Pm me a Price including postage & your paypal address.

Rory

Sorry, I have first dibs on this as I sent a message via pigeon post yesterday, it was one of my best pigeons, so I'm sure it will have got there before your post :nuts: