__Andy__

FREE! various parts, interior,engine bay,electrical etc..

So am having a big clearout and to make things easy all the following parts are free to a good home. There is a shed load of parts here all in gd condition unless otherwise stated. most engine parts etc are from an early 16v kr engine, the rest would be compatible with most corrado's.. best to look through the pics and see whats there.

id like these parts collected from lee on solent, i dont have enough spare time to package and wrap all the bits for postage..especially when im giving them away.

heres a rough list of whats there:

Front wheel arch liners

Space saver 4x100

Early front bumper and iron

Early slam panel

2x Boot liner trim

(Scuttle cover, seanl)

(Pair of seat runner trims,seanl)

Leather gear gaiter

Momo Gear knob

Early heater controls

Various dashboard ducting

Coolant hose's, various all from kr and 9a engines

Power steering hose

Vaccum hose

Header tank

KR exhaust manifold

Battery leads

(Late 3 slat grill, all bottom locating tabs in tact, all top 3 fixing tabs missing..otherwise grill itself in very gd condition,seanl)

Wiper linkage and motor

(front wiper motor,seanl)

Rear Wiper Motor

Starter motor, from a KR engine. housing badly corroded though working perfectly upon removal..if i had the time id clean this up and give it a paint.

Sunroof motor, iirc this came with my b4 passat moonroof, therefore im not sure if it is suitable for a corrado..have taken a close up pic of the part number.

KR Metering head/with air box lid, gd working condition.

2x Vaccum breather's again both from a KR engine..

Fuel lines, Kr engine..almost two complete sets, one set in good condition the other set a little tatty..some injectors present however not a full set.

HT Leads, KR engine, Hella silicone leads in gd condition.

Ignition coil, KR engine, good condition

Sound deadening, original taken from an early 16v

Throttle cable, KR engine

Radiator fan shroud, lots of surface rust..this may or may not come with fan and motor as im not sure if i need this yet.

Sunroof seal, interior seal, grey

Bonnet catch, surface rust, re-usable

Oil filler cap

Expansion tank cap, blue g12 spec

Dash vent

4x Interior grab handles

2x Rear chrome vw badges, sadly both tabs broken off on both badges, chrome in vgc..both with backing rubber.

16V rear badge

2x Bonnet release handles

2x Seat tilt surround trims

3x Switch surrounds, iirc for spoiler switch, possible early pass window switch

Interior mirror cover

4x Rear seat belt cover's

Footwell vent

Accelerator pedal bump stop and trim

(2x clear side repeaters, aftermarket, seal)

2x orange side repeaters, original, broken clip

2x Rear bench foam's, sit under rear bench between rear quarters

Headlight ballast

2x Front seatbelts

1x Rear seatbelt

Rear boot light

2x Early interior door pulls

KR Throttle body, good working order.complete

Assortment of mk3 dash parts, switch's stalks, heater blower motor,

pic's to follow asap once i can get the uploader to work!

All of this to be collected from my folks place in lee on solent po13, all of this has been stored there for the last 5-6 years and its time i gave them the space back.

If theres anything you want just let me know.

Regards,

Andy

Edited by __Andy__

Andy can I have the grille, front wiper motor, scuttle cover, seat runner trims and clear repeaters please. Can pick up any time!

Andy can I have the grille, front wiper motor, scuttle cover, seat runner trims and clear repeaters please. Can pick up any time!

no probs, the scuttle cover is the small corner piece that covers the right hand side where the inlet for the heater box is, just incase you thought it was a complete cover.

Tuesday eve would prob be best for me if thats ok.

Yeah thats what I thought you meant mate. Tuesday is good. PM me your number to arrange a time and where your folks place is, and I'll pick em up then. Thanks very much mate, appreciate it!

Hello mate, can I dibs the Leather gear gaiter + Momo Gear knob please? Ill get the missus to pick up when she's back down in Portsmouth in a week or so if that's ok?

Hello mate, can I dibs the Leather gear gaiter + Momo Gear knob please? Ill get the missus to pick up when she's back down in Portsmouth in a week or so if that's ok?

no problems, let me know when she can collect.

---------- Post added at 9:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:04 AM ----------

bump..this has to go soon otherwise its all going to be binned :(

Hi

Have you still get the side repeaters - especially the clear ones (how broken are the orange ones)

Price with postage?

i think I've still got them yeh, i really dont have spare time at the mo to post anything. they are free tho!

Ok, nevermind

I'm no where near Lee on the Solent and three months ago I ended my 8 years of travelling there regularly, typically.

If you do get time to pop them in an envelope that would be great and I'll let you have an address, but if not don't worry.