christopher corrado

Hi I need a centre exhaust silencer please

Hi i'm trying to find an exhaust centre box/ silencer. I know there's one on eBay for 100 pounds but, wondered if anyone had or knew where I could get a cheaper one, thanks Chris

Part number is EXVW3063 for a VW CORRADO 1.8 16v 1990

Have you tried a stainless exhaust place like Powerflow or Longlife? I'm sure they'd be a little cheaper than that.

Assuming you have hooks (1990), I think you have VW 535 253 409A obsolete: Bosal 233-593 obsolete, Imasaf 72.54.06. Imasaf is available from Germany but with carriage 150 euros so more expensive.

Non of the vw suppliers have anything, just the few suppliers on Ebay all around £100, no idea what brand/quality on offer. Other options are used mild steel/stainless steel or new stainless. In your shoes I'd look for someone breaking and buy a used system but maybe you want it done asap?

http://www.auspuff-sets.de/as-shop/index.php?pc=1LXc09LP2t3ozcc%3D&as=1LWkmJijnezY&va=1LWZkt3P&ac=1LWelZOf39Y%3D

Shame your so far away

i have a complete exhaust system inc the downpipe you could have for 25 quid

rod

Hi

sorry its still in one piece and the weight,it would be pretty expensive to post.

Hi it says it's for the corrado dated 8/1991-3/1992. The one I want seems to be rarer than hens teeth

Have you seen this one on Ebay??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VOLKSWAGEN-CORRADO-1-8i-COUPE-SILENCER-BOX-VW672-/160896133088?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ACorrado&hash=item25762827e0

You need to check its the right one-it may be the later one for the 9A despite what the ad says!