larceny fink

Late badged front grill and standard cat back VR6 exhaust

Hi,

After late Corrado front grill with centre vw badge (doesn't have to have badge in) with ALL fixing tabs intact and not cracked,split,damaged in any way. Had some bodywork done on mine last 2 weeks and looks like tits in bodyshop may have broke grill although I can't prove it.

Also need Cat back or just the large square-ish box before rear silencer - standard VR6 exhaust or maybe a stainless one that will fit and that doesn't hang down like some (prefer standard). Standard exhaust needs to be rust free (big ask maybe, mine looks a state) or very close to rust free.

Cheers

Edited by larceny fink

I have 1 spare in good condition apart from missing the top 3 tabs . Just thought i'd mention it incase it was any good to you

cheers for the reply, that's the problem with mine - the swines in bodyshop bust 2 out of the 3 off. I have a spare with tabs missing, if I had the tabs on a broken grill i've got some quick bond resin repair I could swap the tabs over and stick with. Having said that I have pile of spares for mk2 golfs - i'm sure the tabs off mk2 grill would be same as corrado grill??