christopher corrado

The dreaded sunroof slider and seal wanted please

i have a seal in good condition brought it of a guy on here a few weeks ago then my sunroof broke the day after so ive replaced it with a mk3 golf unit 15 pound posted if you want it

Hi, I have a complete working sunroof mechanism, if you needed? I'm based in south Cambridge.

That sounds interesting, does it include the seal as well. Also how much do you want for it.

Hi, I have a complete working sunroof mechanism, if you needed? I'm based in south Cambridge.

---------- Post added at 7:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:01 PM ----------

Thanks for the reply, I'll let you know in the next few days if that's ok.

i have a seal in good condition brought it of a guy on here a few weeks ago then my sunroof broke the day after so ive replaced it with a mk3 golf unit 15 pound posted if you want it

I'll have the seal from you please. If you send your payment details, I'll transfer the money to you. Thanks Chris

Edited by christopher corrado