Jamie

Stripping the interior

Right Gents I'm about to strip my interior to run the cables for my stereo, are there any Corrado specific problems I'm likely to run into? Any irreplaceable clips or anything I need to make sure I don't break?

Right Gents I'm about to strip my interior to run the cables for my stereo, are there any Corrado specific problems I'm likely to run into? Any irreplaceable clips or anything I need to make sure I don't break?

Have you got your Genesis amp? No! Well as it happen's i have one :rolleyes: make me an offer you never know you know you want it :suprised:

:dance:

Think the clips are still available , just remove it carefully and you should be ok .Be gentle with the door card poppers they can easily break .

Depends how you plan on doing it but the rear door card clips can be a pain in the ass to re-use.

VR6 is right i managed to get some off ebay and they are very good 3 or 4 quid for 20 so can be replaced.

I got clips on eBay, also recommend sticky back foam strip easily got too, replace the old foam on the back of trim that will have become flattened with new for a snug rattle and squeak free fit

Nice one cheers chaps :) So same as most VWs - nothing horrendous to worry about? Think I might grab one of Daves handbrake tunnel repairs as well before I start.