vwchimp

Full Corrado interior for sale + 2 seats

Ive just got a new interior for my Corrado so my old one is up for sale. I only changed it as I have now got a black set with the center arm rest.

I have for sale in grey 4 front seats (1 is missing the headrest framework, the other spare is missing the twisty handle to recline it) and the rear bench (no armrest). The drivers seats have slight wear on the foam but the cloth is sound. The extra passenger seat will fix the problem with the foam so you can make a complete solid set. I was going to do it myself but i just dont have the time to do it. The

The seats are located in Skegness, Lincolnshire so will need collecting as there is a lot of weight.

Im open to sensible offers as they are now taking up much needed room in my bedroom.

I have started to take the drivers seat apart so it could be rebuilt. I would prefer to sell this as one lot if I can.

Here are a few pics I took awhile back. I will borrow a camera if you want some better pics.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73569[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]73570[/ATTACH]

O yeah I just remembered that I forgot to put that all 4 door cards come with the interior aswell

Here are some pics of the seats. There is a little bit of chewing gun on the rear bench but you cant see this when its installed. The only reason I noticed it was there was because I removed the seat. The door cards just need some glue to stick the vinyl back on. I will do this if i can find it as I know I have a some somewhere here.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73828[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73829[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73830[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73831[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73832[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73833[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73834[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73835[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73836[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73837[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]73838[/ATTACH]

I had to reduce the pics by 50% to get them to upload so if you want the full quality pic I can email them over

Just noticed I forgot to add a price to this £100 or reasonable offer will take them

If you cant shift them, and end up thinking of binning them, let me know as if you can break one of the passenger seats down I'll have the bolsters to replace my drivers side ones for a few beer tokens! :thumbleft: