coullstar

Possible Scottish Meet Sat 20th July - Knockhill

With the weather finally kicking in i'm getting slowly depressed that the corrado is still off the road but perhaps this is just the motivation needed to get the finger out? I could even aim to avoid breaking down and relying on fellow corrado owners to give me a push :lol:

It's right in the middle of my holidays tho (Glasgow fair) but looks like a good day out. Didn't know there was a vw gathering at Knockhill?

My car is off the road and defo wont be ready in time :( In the middle of doing a full strip and clean. Would have loved to come along

Edited by jack

I've got the time off work so plan a weekend in Edinburgh with a trip to Knockhill!

Okay, little update on numbers. If your going please add to the list. Ive booked on the trackday, there is half days if people dont want to do too much but with it being open pit its normally fairly relaxed. I might see if I can persuade the missus to bring the Audi along as well so I can try that on track.

1. Coullstar

2. BillCor

3. Kirade

4. Seafar99

5. ray_VR6

6. clumpy1

7. Elliot

Edited by coullstar

I do not think the Corrado will be ready for this but I'll take a drive up in the Audi if its not.

1. Coullstar

2. BillCor

3. Kirade

4. Seafar99

5. ray_VR6

6. clumpy1

7. Elliot

8. Strimmer

Lots of late nights and weekends ahead, stripped shell on axle stands to fully built in 6 weeks! I want to be there with car.

Going to have to pull out of this as I have been able to sort holiday's to coincide with 25th national day hope you guy's have a good time at knockhill.

James.

Im still on course for this, few things left to do to the car. Might even wash and polish it for the day!!

I'm also out I'm afraid, as expected we are taking a weeks holiday, leaving that morning.

I had forgotten the date of this until now.........gutted :(

This Saturday folks. I'll be down early as we need to sign on about 9am then in and out the pits for the first couple of hours.

Weathers looking good as well, hopefully not to hot though.

Whos still coming? Might be space in the main bit beside the cafe but if not there is usually space down at the hairpin.

Just lost my job so having to keep a low profile till I can find a new job - sorry guys I was really looking forward to it plus I was going to to take a day out the The Open at Muirfield!

Weathers looking good as well, hopefully not to hot though.

Whos still coming? Might be space in the main bit beside the cafe but if not there is usually space down at the hairpin.

I'm still coming

Coullstar, If your on track can I bring my crash helmet for some Passenger laps, hope to be up there for 10ish.

Car is washed, fuelled and camera at the ready. Two Corrados is the most I've seen together at any meet lately in Scotland.

Craig.

photo-21.jpg

Still a long way to go, not going on the road for a while. Hoping to travel up to watch the track and see some cars in the afternoon. It's going to be a bit of a scorcher.

Coullstar, If your on track can I bring my crash helmet for some Passenger laps, hope to be up there for 10ish.

Car is washed, fuelled and camera at the ready. Two Corrados is the most I've seen together at any meet lately in Scotland.

Craig.

No problem, looking forward to it now.

Cheers, good to meet you and your car was stunning. Should have come and asked for run. Tyres and lack of power were really noticeable today. Im sunburnt and knackered.