MurdoMac

Sub boot enclosure

Have seen this guy on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Boot-build-custom-fiberglass-sub-box-12-10-stealth-side-enclosure-OEM-space-save-/151026172867?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item2329dc83c3 and his stuff looks good but he doesn't have a Corrado mold so I wondered if there was anyone close that might want to go along and have one done I'm sure there might even be some interest here for a group buy?

£50 sounds like a bargain, so what's the catch, how does he do it in a day and be good quality?

I'd be interested in one if he can take a mould of someone who nearer and post it to me

£50 sounds like a bargain, so what's the catch, how does he do it in a day and be good quality?

I'd be interested in one if he can take a mould of someone who nearer and post it to me

I think it £50 if your the one that goes along to have the first one made, after that I think it's £125.00 for everone else thats why i'm thinking if someone was close and there was interest in a group buy we could get a deal.