Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

almost there

after being suggested to install the autowatch unlock and lock relay thing cl65 i have mangaed to get my alarm to lock and unlock on alarm activation and de activation, great (thanks craig-aka sounds alarming). I know the window closure works from the out side if the key is held in the turned position, but can i get the windows to be put up from the alarm? i think the alarm is sending 2 short signals that are not enough send the windows up, the alarm is activated the doors lock then if a door pin is lifted the pump can be heard being activated again after say 20 secs and the doors will lock again. the alam is a autowatch 160rli or 106rli :roll: . Also does annyone know if the sensitivity can be adjusted on these alarms as the the sensor plug in unit has no adjuster. Oh yeah one last question anybody any ideas on the colour of the wires that need to be connected to the bonnet switch from the alarm.

p.s sorry for the essay :oops:

thanks Bobby :D

Bobby,

Have you used the alarms brown or gray wire to pulse the lock side of the CL65 relay?

The brown only pulses for a second so it wont raise the windows where as the gray wire holds the pulse for longer (20ish seconds i think).

If you did use the gray, you must have conected the relay to the wrong wire on the car.

The bonnet switch wire is blue i think ( Ill check later just to confirm that)

The ultrasonics are self setting. They adjust themselves every time you set the system, so they are spot on whether the car is empty or full of boxes.

ok yeah i used the brown wire, will change this to the grey on when i get two new door handles :oops: . just need to wire up a bonnet latch and its all done. is it just a case of extending a wire from the blue of the alarm to the bonnet swith and thats it, how does it know if the boot is opened? :?:

p.s it knows when the doors are left open

thanks again craig much appreciated mate

:mrgreen: Bobby