ross k

parts needed air vent cover seat belt clip and door cards

right guys after a few bits and bobs i need the plastic surrounds that go around the air vents in the footwell they go into the carpet also need a pair of seat belt clips the trim that goes on the rear door cards to go round the seat belt if that makes sense also could so with a set of black door cards in good condition thanks ross

Got a pair of front black door cards in good condition £35 posted.

was looking for front and rear really as my rear ones are the worst my current interior is the one with blue green and colour sticks in them but just black would be fine wil get back to you chaos asap so is that the part that goes on the door card around the seat belt sorry bit confused because my car came with no rear seat belts or door cards fitted thanks ross

Got a pair of black rear door cards in good nick. Could do them for 20 delivered.

Got some front and back bkack door cards mate. Do them for £40 plus the postage if you cant collect

right guys decided my doorcards arent to bad and will do for the moment i will take that pair of seat belt clips please also need the little trim part which goes around the seat belt where it goes through the bottom of the door cards thanks ross

Ross, where you at mate? I have two sets I think of the cards your after, free to collect (one set might be windy window though, need to check). Will look out other parts as maybe have then too.

Oo

ooh that sounds good.im in kent but can travel and im also in high wycombe alot thanks ross