robo22sri

lupo/tt wiper arms

Taken these of my golf mk3, not sure if they are lupo or tt wipers

I think they are lupo wipers as the blades are the same length.

Price is £50 collected from basildon essex, will post at your cost

083EC950-7B28-4AD3-BBB2-E3FB5F54BC6B-11295-0000062443B8909D_zps5342e03f.jpg

Hi mate, I'll have these, I presume you have tried them on a corrado and they fit ok?

Pete

Hi mate, I'll have these, I presume you have tried them on a corrado and they fit ok?

Pete

No pete not had a rado to try them on, my last rado had lupo arms on and was fine, they had 19inch blades

the part numbers are 602 955 410b on one arm and 1j2 955 410d on the other arm

The part number for lupo wiper's is 6x2998406 so they must be tt wiper's which foul on the bonnet.You can check on matey matey

my lupo one used to touch the bonnet edge on my rado if lifted up to change the blades......

my lupo one used to touch the bonnet edge on my rado if lifted up to change the blades......

That's why you get 2 driver's side arms then they don't have a look on matey matey not trying to put people off your part's mate but let's have it right ;)

Have it right!?! Matey matey!

They are what they are, the fit fine

If people want to go get 2 drivers arms and spend bucks then they can

These will still fit and work fine, how often do people lift to the wipers to change the blades

Clumpy - am confused as the picture shows the 2 drivers side arms? what's wrong with what he's selling??

They aren't 2 drivers arms but they are the same as what was on my old Corrado

I will stick them up for sale on the golf gti forum as I know they fit fine on the mk3

I thought I would put them up for sale on here first as Rado owners would appreciate them more

Well it seem's i have caused a bit of trouble that was not my intention i was only trying to help clarify what you were selling as in your original post you were unsure yourself when i saw the part number's i knew they weren't lupo one's as i bought some after seeing them on "matey matey" a website which show's various inexpensive mod's that can be performed on various car's if you read my post's i certainly don't think i come across as cheeky just trying to help what would you have done if you sold them to someone then they are back on at you cos they don't fit postage cost's etc.Someone will no doubt buy them but will be someone who know's they fit :D

Well it seem's i have caused a bit of trouble that was not my intention i was only trying to help clarify what you were selling as in your original post you were unsure yourself when i saw the part number's i knew they weren't lupo one's as i bought some after seeing them on "matey matey" a website which show's various inexpensive mod's that can be performed on various car's if you read my post's i certainly don't think i come across as cheeky just trying to help what would you have done if you sold them to someone then they are back on at you cos they don't fit postage cost's etc.Someone will no doubt buy them but will be someone who know's they fit :D

Sorry i toke it as critisum (text doesn't covey tone), I didn't know about the matey matey website :p

I will measure the arm lengths to make it easier