Mawrick

Use this coolant on the Corrado VR6 ?

As I'v forgotten wich coolant I used to buy (I think it's this one): http://www.commaoil.com/productsguide/view/6/351

At least this is the one I know had available - anyone know if this is suitable for the VR6 or should I get something else......

The system is pretty much empty right now, so could do a "clean out" of the old, and buy something else that might be more suitable ?.

Any tips appreciated.......

Yea, think I'l head over to VW - but is it G12 or G11, as it says G11 on the reservoar tank ???

g11 isnt made anymore , g12 was the new g11 but its been updated to g13, {g12 and g13 are compatable}, think the update to it is just its more friendly to the enviroment?

G11(blue) and G12(red) will not mix together. G12+(lilac), G12++(lilac) and G13(lilac) will mix with G11 and G12 but its best to give the system a good flush anyway.

e6ydetun.jpg

You can pickup a 5 Litre premix G13 coolant for £8.50 +Vat from Euro car parts. It's a 50/50 mix so it saves you buying distilled water as well.

Edited by science