The_Dude

Neuspeed Rear ARB

25 mm Neuspeed rear ARB. £130

IMG-20130510-00188.jpg

IMG-20130605-00235.jpg

IMG-20130605-00234.jpg

Delivery not included, prefer collection from Croydon due to size & weight.

Edited by The_Dude

Hello mate, excuse my nativity, but do the pods come with speak grill covers? And are they painted black or trimmed black? Any chance of a pic of the worst scuffs?

Cheers

Rob

---------- Post added at 9:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:10 AM ----------

Speaker*

---------- Post added at 9:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:11 AM ----------

Speaker*

Hello mate, excuse my nativity, but do the pods come with speak grill covers? And are they painted black or trimmed black? Any chance of a pic of the worst scuffs?

Cheers

Rob

Bloody nativity, we've had people tramping in and out all night giving gifts, plus my wife has just given birth! Wise men? Wise guys more like. :D

They are trimmed in a fake leather. No grill covers but as the speaker fits well, I can only assume that normal ones will fit.

Scuffs at door hinge end of speaker and a cut on the bottom, both on passenger side. Bit of black marker should sort it out.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74243[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]74244[/ATTACH]

Can't believe these haven't gone. There was a guy asking every day about these not too long ago!

haha oh dear, that was some serious early morning eyes/Iphone auto correct work right there. Dude would you take £140 posted to GU15 Camberley, Surrey?

Rob

Its a 25mm. Had it powdercoated a few years ago, its in reasonably good condition, a few scrapes on the corners.

IMG-20130605-00235.jpg

IMG-20130605-00234.jpg

No probs dude, although a 25 is plenty stiff enough imo, especially if you're lowered.