Furkz

Guess Who's Back...

Can't believe it's been over 10 years since I bought my 1st Corrado. Still can't get them out of my head. There's serious unfinished business left. I'm looking for another one for a pure summer toy not a daily like the G60 was. Seen a couple but nothing really exciting. Finding a good one is hard now.

Wonder if any of the old guys are still around. Say hi if you are!

I remember the name. Welcome back.

Did you have a black corrado with tints on the lights?

Ah, crap, who let you back in? ;)

Alreet, geez.

Wow so many old faces Hi

Don't worry ok an old man now. No more trouble I hope. And yeah Andi I was locked out lol

Can't believe OSV still has the rado. Well done for holding on

Anyone know where my old car has gone by any chance? The G60?

---------- Post added at 3:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:41 PM ----------

Hello again Furkz... ;-)

Last time you told me off you had a red valver :-)

Wow so many old faces Hi

Can't believe OSV still has the rado. Well done for holding on

Anyone know where my old car has gone by any chance? The G60?

---------- Post added at 3:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:41 PM ----------

He sold it last year, Goldie has it now.

I think your G60 went to scotland and was painted in frosted grey that the new M3 comes in.

Coullstar I saw that on Facebook. Must of been a whole ago? Didn't look anything like it did. I see some many cars around on the roads that look either standard or battered or ridiculous. I feel like I need to save one from the "corrado destroyers" ironically

Baron I be talking the Avant to MIVW. After last time we didn't have a functional G60 between us haha

'ey up Furkz! I'm still here, but am now Corrado-less for the first time in over 10 years... :(

May think about getting one to do up at some point in the future though... ;)

'ey up Furkz! I'm still here, but am now Corrado-less for the first time in over 10 years... :(

May think about getting one to do up at some point in the future though... ;)

hiya bud,

blimey, didnt think you would ever sell yours, with all the amount of work you did to it, was it worth it in the end?

Last time you told me off you had a red valver :-)

Hopefully we've all moved on a bit from tellings off and fallings out - that was a few years ago! Look forward to seeing what project you take on.

im an old man now Jim old and frail... anyways whats a good price these days for a sub 100k good condition Corrado 16v/G60?

hiya bud,

blimey, didnt think you would ever sell yours, with all the amount of work you did to it, was it worth it in the end?

yeah, neither did I! :lol:

I sold it in bits in the end over a period of time... I'd got married, bought a nice house and then we had a kid, so I ran out of time (and money!) to tinker with cars, so it had to go.... It was breaking my heart to see it start to rot away on my drive in bits... :(

If I had the chance to go back and do it all again, there's very few things I'd change... it taught me a lot, gave me a lot of enjoyment, got me to meet a lot of interesting people and go to some interesting places, so deffo worth it all, and by selling it in bits, I didn't actually lose out that much financially! 8) If I can get the finances together, I'd love to get a nice, low mileage one (even if it's just a 1.8 16V) as a weekend toy, but that's probably a while off!

I now drive what my missus refers to as my "little green tank..." :lol: 2002 Audi A6 Avant, with a 305bhp 4.2V8, quattro and LPG conversion! Audi reliability, superb handling, lots of GO! and enough room for everything including kitchen sinks! :lol:

im an old man now Jim old and frail... anyways whats a good price these days for a sub 100k good condition Corrado 16v/G60?

Sub 100k G60's are not especially common now mate... in fact G60's in general seem a lot less common these days. But assuming one came up I'd expect to budget about 3.5k-4.0k for a nice cherished one, and assuming you're thinking a 2.0 16v, then perhaps 2.5k.

Think everyone comes back in the end!

I'm always looking to come back. Lol

Sub 100k G60's are not especially common now mate... in fact G60's in general seem a lot less common these days. But assuming one came up I'd expect to budget about 3.5k-4.0k for a nice cherished one, and assuming you're thinking a 2.0 16v, then perhaps 2.5k.

wow, are these forum car prices. because the ones im looking at are sub 2k - saw a 2.0 16v 70k for £1,700 not bad condition either

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

yeah, neither did I! :lol:

I sold it in bits in the end over a period of time... I'd got married, bought a nice house and then we had a kid, so I ran out of time (and money!) to tinker with cars, so it had to go.... It was breaking my heart to see it start to rot away on my drive in bits... :(

If I had the chance to go back and do it all again, there's very few things I'd change... it taught me a lot, gave me a lot of enjoyment, got me to meet a lot of interesting people and go to some interesting places, so deffo worth it all, and by selling it in bits, I didn't actually lose out that much financially! 8) If I can get the finances together, I'd love to get a nice, low mileage one (even if it's just a 1.8 16V) as a weekend toy, but that's probably a while off!

I now drive what my missus refers to as my "little green tank..." :lol: 2002 Audi A6 Avant, with a 305bhp 4.2V8, quattro and LPG conversion! Audi reliability, superb handling, lots of GO! and enough room for everything including kitchen sinks! :lol:

more or less same boat here, family man with a A4 Avant B7 few tweeks but nothing the Mrs will notice.

i think the last time i was on here was when you bought the Passat Varient after you had the accident in the G60 and the insurance company was offering you silly money

yeah, I wrote off J-DUB, fought the insurance and won, bought it back, bought another G60 and swapped all the goodies into it... that's the one I've just sold on... In the meantime I had a B5 Passat estate TDI as my daily while the 'rado was off the road due to an engine problem that I never actually cured, and that caused me to start selling bits off...

Yeah that's the time I kinda stopped coming online baby ways off to see a Corrado tomorrow. See what happens. Unfortunately it's a VR6