diarmaid16

Sill Availability

Anyone know if you can buy sills for the corrado?

Bit of a patched up hole on one of mine and just wondering if they can be got new or if it's a job of cutting from a breaker.

Cheers

I bought one a few years ago sold it this week. Guy who bought it said they are still available

[ATTACH=CONFIG]74531[/ATTACH]

Thanks for that kempy!

---------- Post added at 6:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:48 PM ----------

Thanks for that kempy!

Bit I need is at the bottom of part 11. Didnt realise it came as part of the quarter panel.

Thanks for that kempy!

---------- Post added at 6:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:48 PM ----------

Thanks for that kempy!

Bit I need is at the bottom of part 11. Didnt realise it came as part of the quarter panel.

they all seem to go there. its a pain as the repair panel doesnt really help. thats why i sold it. Just need to find a place that'll do a tidy job. not just so it passes MOT

There's panel beaters in the family so it'll be a proper job. Would have been handy if the sill ran the whole way though!

Could they fabricate a job lot then and sell them ?

There's panel beaters in the family so it'll be a proper job. Would have been handy if the sill ran the whole way though!

I'd be interested!

I've got a similar problem. Not many people interested in cutting out the necessary pieces when breaking. Looks as if I'll need to go to a commercial breaker for the right bits.....